Monday, August 9, 2010

Swimming and a Lobster Outfit

George and I went swimming last Tuesday.  After swimming, I put George in one of his new John Johns-red with lobsters.  I do think he is the cutest child on the planet (I am his mother, after all).  But I'll bet my readers  think he is pretty cute too (though strangers do tend to call him a "she" when he wears these old fashioned outfits).




































































You may have noticed that he is carrying my car keys.  And in the second photo, the very cheeky, "I can do it!" expression that is so common these days.  Also notice the strut.  This is my George, on his way to the car, to open it (and drive it) all by himself.  It's no wonder he gets so frustrated with me every day when I tell him, again, that he cannot drive until he is 15!