Monday, June 7, 2010

A Boy and his Dad

I will never tire of seeing my husband and my son enjoying special time together.  It makes my  heart melt each time.  I hope they always have a special bond, to each other and to me.  And when we get to add in another generation with my Dad, it's even more fun!











































My Pop, my son and my husband.  A lot of love here.























Daddy does very fun things with George too, things a Mommy might never think of.  Like taking the souped up wagon he made for a ride down the driveway!























And when Daddy pushes George on the swing, boy does Georgie fly!





















































































Daddy was even the one to introduce George to his first ear of corn on the cob!  Now that was fun to eat.
































































And finally, a day at the beach watching for seals is pretty special time.  George just loves hanging out with his Daddy.
































































There can not be much more joy in a heart than the love you see here.