Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Old Lead Mine, Near Sally Gap

Each day as we'd head out for our daily drive and walk, we'd drive in a caravan of 3 cars-usually Ray and Karen and Gigi up front, then Katy and Dan, Johnny and Steph, then Chris, George and me.  But this one day Chris and I got to lead, and I got him to pull over at a ruin we had passed day after day, that I had really wanted to see.  It was an old lead mine.  We all got out and had a look.  I thought the bridge was especially cool.






















































































Uncle Johnny (near) and Uncle Dan (far)






















Aunt Katy and Steph and doggie Jess






















Grandpa Ray!  Funny how everyone takes on their "titles" when you have a child.  But I guess this is George's blog.